[Rabbits] Dragonmeet 3rd December

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 25 Nov 2005 14:15:18 +0000

Hi UK Rabbits,

Serious understaffing of a major level for this event. Nobody seems to be available to come and demo and it's a convention that's busy most years if not every single year, I don't know if it's every year as I've only done 2 before demoing I think. I have one confirmed backup Rabbit but this will not be enough as we will likely be busy and I cannot leave him not being able to take a break as I am not operating at full capacity at the moment as those whno were at Gen Con prolbably saw. If you will be there and do not object to helping if for even for a half hour or so please let me/us know; you don't have to be signing up for the full day. Cookies there, of course.

Jennifer

P.S. Could any Rabbits not yet submitted reports for events I've been involved in helping set up please so do? I don't know if one went in from the Beer & Pretzels team and I know that Alex, yes I see you, has not been sending one in for Consternation yet.