Re: [Rabbits] note to nonUS Rabbits...

  • FromDunk <snooch2nooch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Dec 2005 08:37:21 +0000
I've yet to see mine, not so lucky me thinks!!!

On 08/12/05, Nimrod Jones <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I count myself among the lucky ones! Yay me! With everything else that's
happening it's nice that something seems to have gone in my favour.

-----Original Message-----
From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] On Behalf Of Kristin
Looney
Sent: 08 December 2005 23:26
To: Rabbits Discussion List
Subject: [Rabbits] note to nonUS Rabbits...

--On Dec 8, 2005  Jennifer Waddington < very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I am also in possession of immensely cool Christmas Fluxx cards! Yay!
> Thank you!

You are very lucky, Jennifer!

Most of the UK envelopes came back yesterday for additional postage.

The folks who sent out the mailing for us goofed - they put .37 cents
onto
all the envelopes - even the 219 international ones.  So they are
slowing
coming back for more postage.  But a few of them got through - didn't
someone earlier say he got his in France?

Anyway...  all registered Rabbits got the gift - even those in far away
countries...  it's just going to take a bit longer even than it should
have.  Sorry.

We are so happy everyone is enjoying their new cards!

Happy Holidays!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)