[Rabbits] Conception 2006 is coming...beware, this is your first warning...

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Dec 2005 00:59:29 +0000

Don't make me post the website again. Oh all right, it's http://conception.modus-operandi.co.uk/ . Wednesday 1st February to Sunday 5th February, and we need Rabbits to step forward to help demo; we tend to run things pretty flexibly at this convention, with just a few scheduled events and AYAW? more or less every night (by rabid popular demand).

Aside from this, we will be dressing up again this year and you need to get dibs on who you're going to be. This year's theme is LJ avatars. If you don't have an LJ account or haven't uploaded a picture, another one that you use online will be fine. However, nobody can use a straight photograph of themselves, that would be too easy, heh heh.
So far, to give you some ideas:
I will be Caprice Quevillion of the Martian Police;
Beka will be the lovely Jessica Rabbit - no word yet on whether it'll be the red or the pink sparkly dress;
Snap will be the somewhat less lovely Dave Batista, WWE Champion;
Alex will be the Duck Of Doom from Munchkin - he doesn't know this yet;
If Nimrod wants to be his MSN avatar, he can, as long as he has enough stars everywhere.

We await other people's responses and volunteering and general ideas, even if it's just a request for a particular flavour of cookies...you can mail me off-list or post them to the LJ community at http://www.livejournal.com/community/ukrabbits/ - anyone can comment there.

Jennifer