[Rabbits] Looking for a copy of Acquire board game (Avalon-Hill/Hasbro version)

  • Fromlds627@xxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 14 Dec 2005 21:57:16 -0500
Hello All:

I am looking to find a copy of Aquire, the later edition. I had this on my, buy someday list forever and of course now it is out of print. With the holidays coming up, I thought it would make a great present for my son. So, knowing there are not only gamers but store owners on this list, I thought I would check around to see if anybody had a reasonably priced version (Willing to pay a small premium over the last retail price).

Gently used is fine, as long as the set is complete. If you have a copy or know where I can find one, please write me at LDS627@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks to anybody who can help.

Larry Starkand