Re: [Rabbits] note to nonUS Rabbits...

  • FromPaul Reinerfelt <Paul.Reinerfelt@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Dec 2005 16:57:27 +0100
Hi!

A set of Fluxx cards have arrived to Sweden! Thank you.

On 2005-12-09, at 00.26, Kristin Looney wrote:

--On Dec 8, 2005 Jennifer Waddington <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am also in possession of immensely cool Christmas Fluxx cards! Yay!
Thank you!

You are very lucky, Jennifer!

Most of the UK envelopes came back yesterday for additional postage.

The folks who sent out the mailing for us goofed - they put .37 cents onto all the envelopes - even the 219 international ones. So they are slowing coming back for more postage. But a few of them got through - didn't someone earlier say he got his in France?

Anyway... all registered Rabbits got the gift - even those in far away countries... it's just going to take a bit longer even than it should have. Sorry.

We are so happy everyone is enjoying their new cards!

Happy Holidays!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)