[Rabbits] questions about Are You a Werewolf? packaging

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 26 Feb 2006 14:10:36 -0500
We are almost out of "Are You a Werewolf?"

And are trying to decide how to package the next print run

This picture shows what we are selling now:
<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Werewolf/pics/Werewolf.ProductShot.bw.gif>

Actually, this shows the first run of square corner cards

The second run had rounded cards the same size as Fluxx cards, packaged in a clear cello wrap just like Fluxx Blanxx - but we then took that pack of cards and put it into the same little zip lock bag with the same rules and moderator script wrapped around it.

We are thinking about adding a few more cards to the pack - to add the Werewolf Etiquette card, and put the rules and moderator script on a couple of cards, and eliminated the outer wrap of rules, putting the product SKU and bar code onto the outside card in the pack.

Here is my question:
What if we just sold the cello wrap of cards without a zip lock bag?

Do we just sell the little pack next to Fluxx Blanxx and Lost IDs?
or do we need to provide a bag for the end user to store their cards in?

I can do either one...
If it's $4 without the bag, and $5 with it - does that change your answer?

Also - what do people think of this etiquette card?
<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/PromoCards/2005promos/WWEtiquette.jpg>
do we have the text of this online someplace? (man our web site is a mess)

How have the werewolf circles been going at the conventions? Have you had these etiquette cards available to hand around? Have they helped keep the circles under control? :) Have you played, or seen other people playing the other published versions of Werewolf at conventions? Your thoughts on any of this are welcome... now is the time to make any tweaks we want to make to our version before the next print run.

Let me know what you think about the zip lock bags!

-Kristin Looney
Packaging Engineer