Re: [Rabbits] questions about Are You a Werewolf? packaging

  • From"Chris Ballowe" <cballowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 26 Feb 2006 21:56:17 -0800
I really do not like the temp stick type of bags, it always sticks to one of
my cards.

I have plenty of bags for my other games which don't come with them so it is
not an issue for me.  The game need some sort of container.  If a bag is not
included [maybe inside the shrink wrap] a note explaning the cost difference
near the UPC?  Cheapass used to use envelopes and switched to boxes so we
had something that would last to keep the game in.

Our group uses the other company's deck at times when it is only experienced
players in the game.  The "Kid" is broken.  We like the "Hunter" and we were
undecided on the "Lovers".  I don't always make our month gameday but we
always play atleast two games of AYAW?

Chris Ballowe
Cheapass Demo Monkey
www.cheapass.com