Re: [Rabbits] questions about Are You a Werewolf? packaging

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 26 Feb 2006 17:38:21 -0800 (PST)
> How have the werewolf circles been going at the conventions? Have you
> had
> these etiquette cards available to hand around? Have they helped keep
> the
> circles under control?  :)  Have you played, or seen other people
> playing
> the other published versions of Werewolf at conventions? Your
> thoughts on
> any of this are welcome...  now is the time to make any tweaks we
> want to
> make to our version before the next print run.
Well, I realy don't like alot of the groups that insist on using the
other box of cards... The group at Origins that uses the other brand
does not create new circles, and lynches anyone that is known for
playing the LooneyLabs games.

Anyway, that's my experieince.

I do know that the LL AYAW game, the players are encouraged to make new
villages as other circles dwindle. I like that!

Two decks will fit in a zip package, and I store them that way. I end
up buying 2 packs every year - and I only play AYAW at conventions.
When I do buy them, I store 2 decks in 1 ziplock bag - worth a dollar.

The etiquite card is a pluss, I love it. Directions and Narrator cards
are good. I didn't realy like the piece of paper and always trashed it.

See you at Orrigins,
Black