Re: [Rabbits] questions about Are You a Werewolf? packaging

  • FromDavid Mc <davidmcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Feb 2006 01:24:59 -0500

I would definitely want the zip-lock bag. A set of loose cards is begging for loss or damage and some won't have their own bags.

I'm not sure of the need for the etiquette card, but the rules and script on cards is a very good idea.

I've played at cons and everyone seemed to get into the spirit of the game. We've played both the LL version and the Miller's Hollow game. Some of their cards were interesting additions. We usually did not use them all.

However it ends up, I'll probably get a copy.

-};>~