Re: [Rabbits] RE: questions about Are You a Werewolf?

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Feb 2006 03:03:57 -0800 (PST)
I prefer the see-through packaging, myself.

I'm reaching in the package over and over to get cards out and put
cards in as the circles grow and shrink. A paper or cardstock
package would wear out after only one Con.

The zip-close baggie is the best. I'd pay a dollar for it.

--

Oh, and optioal characters: Hunter - use it, like it. Hunter gets to
kill any one person when they die - lynched or eaten. If there's 1 WW

Other rule: Mayor - voted by majority of players before first lynching.
Mayor holds the rules card to show who it is. When voting for lynching,
they count as two villagers. When they die, they choose the next mayor.
In the end, if there's 1 WW and the Mayor, the mayor is assumed to be
staying up all night with a gun (sign of his authority) and kills the
WW before he is eaten. I prefer this over the first-night kill or an
even number of villagers.

Steven Black
Rabit with the big red die for a hat.