Re: [Rabbits] RE: questions about Are You a Werewolf?

  • From"Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach" <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Feb 2006 22:26:02 -0500
I agree that SOMETHING better than the self-stick plastic bag is needed. Zip loc would be great if they weren't already so heavily associated with Cheapass's Hip Pocket Games (The Big Cheese, Light Speed, etc.) and Buttonmen. Maybe we could get away with it.

Ryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Molly Glenn" <svengala_silvereye@xxxxxxxxx> To: <clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Rabbits Discussion List" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 1:19 PM
Subject: [Rabbits] RE: questions about Are You a Werewolf?

I am definitely in the group that believes that each
stand alone game needs to come with re-usable
packaging for storage and protection purposes.  It
looks unprofessional when a customer has to get a
sandwitch baggie or something to hold their cards in.
Still, I am shocked that the smaller zip lock bags
cost $1 each.  It would surprise me, but since you
charge $1 for carrot boxes, might it be cheaper to do
a run of the same boxes with an AYAW? logo on it, then
sell the cards in that?

--Molly