RE: [Rabbits] RE: questions about Are You a Werewolf?

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Feb 2006 17:55:24 -0500
Probably not.  It's probably that it costs more in labor to insert cards
into a baggie by hand than for a machine to shrink-wrap them.

-----Original Message-----
From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Molly Glenn
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 1:20 PM
To: clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Rabbits Discussion List
Subject: [Rabbits] RE: questions about Are You a Werewolf?

I am definitely in the group that believes that each
stand alone game needs to come with re-usable
packaging for storage and protection purposes.  It
looks unprofessional when a customer has to get a
sandwitch baggie or something to hold their cards in.
Still, I am shocked that the smaller zip lock bags
cost $1 each.  It would surprise me, but since you
charge $1 for carrot boxes, might it be cheaper to do
a run of the same boxes with an AYAW? logo on it, then
sell the cards in that?

--Molly