Re: [Rabbits] NonCon

  • From"Mildred Cady" <mildred.cady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Mar 2006 06:36:39 -0500
Jim Dunnaway has been asking the Con coordinator for info as to when the various Looney events are happening, but no one has gotten back to him.  The official con schedule as posted on the website has a couple of events listed, but not all the stuff that Jim D. told me about. Can someone from this end enlighten me?  I have an event that weekend that I'm missing part of to make sure I can meet the Looneys and crew.

I want to know what I'll be around for (and if I should being the stuffed animals I have down here...)

~Millie