Re: [Rabbits] NonCon

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 02 Mar 2006 13:23:14 -0500
On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 10:13:09AM -0500, Kristin Looney wrote:

> Alison is building a giant cloth tree, which will hang from our skybox down
> into the exhibit hall at the GTS show, and we needed to leave open the idea
> that she might have to stay home from noncon to work on the tree.   HOWEVER
> [...]
> of green and brown. Oh my goodness this tree is going to be AMAZING.

That sounds amazing.  You'll be posting pictures to the website after
GTS, right?  I'd love to see it.

> So...  Andy will absolutely be at the show (getting in late Friday night),
> Alison will most likely be with him, and Kristin (me) will likely stay home
> to finish getting Sweetie (our new software system that is replacing
> SuperFRED) ready to meet with all the people we are going to be meeting
> with in our Treehouse at the GTS show in two weeks.

Does this mean you're designing your booth at GTS to look like an actual
Treehouse?  Because that would quite possibly be the coolest thing I've
ever seen (and one of the most ridiculously huge last-minute
undertakings as well).  Or more accurately, failed to see, since I won't
be there.

Marc