Re: [Rabbits] NonCon

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 02 Mar 2006 14:44:11 -0500
--On March 2, 2006 Marc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does this mean you're designing your booth at GTS to look like an actual
Treehouse?  Because that would quite possibly be the coolest thing I've
ever seen (and one of the most ridiculously huge last-minute
undertakings as well).  Or more accurately, failed to see, since I won't
be there.

We had already reserved a skybox for the show, instead of a booth - which is a room upstairs that overlooks the exhibit hall... we had arranged to share a corner of another booth (Paizo Publishing) down in the exhibit hall, to direct people up to our skybox. Paizo's booth is under our skybox - and we get to hang banners off the railing outside of the skybox.

So we are building a tree that hangs on the railing... and calling our skybox a treehouse. so there will be a giant tree in the corner of the exhibit hall, growing up next to the Paizo booth...

So it isn't quite as ridiculously huge of a last-minute undertaking...  :)

Having an Alison on your team means you can actually do it when you have this crazy idea of building a giant tree to hang off of a 32 foot railing... it's a really really big tree. Talk about a great way to combine a fine art and horticulture degree!

-Kristin