Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Ideas

  • FromMarnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 06 Mar 2006 16:59:42 -0500
On Mar 6, 2006, at 4:30 PM, Christopher Hickman wrote:

Action: Golden Age
Deal each player 3 cards starting with your self, any player may
cancel this card at any time by discarding one card. This card may not
be played while there is a hand Limit in play.

This can't work. One of the fundamental design elements of Fluxx is that every card can *always* be played. You might not *want* to play it, but you *can* play it. This card would cause confusion if there were a hand limit and a Play All. The rules would tell you you have to play all your cards,
but this card would tell you that you can't play it.

Good point. It should work if that restriction is removed, but I'm not sure I understand the cancellation bit.