Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Ideas

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 4 Mar 2006 17:03:38 -0000
Title: Message
On 03/03/2006 14:49:01, Elliott C. Evans wrote:
<snip<
> I don't
> think it's a bad thing for certain cards to be slightly
> more powerful, but having one or two cards being widly powerful
> turns the game from "Fluxx" to "Find a Golden Ticket".
Could this problem not be solved by having more than one of that card type in the deck. Say, two. That means that one single card is not so "powerful". If there are more than one then more than one person could be sitting on the chances of winning. Of course, you can always get a little trickier if you wanted, research the creatures a lot more and find ones that don't sit well together - so if one combination is on the table another can't win. Unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment to scour my fairly moderate mythology library to give solid examples.

I really like the idea and some of the cards that are coming up. It could make for a nice theme deck. To be honest, spinning off this concept is giving me ideas that go beyond normal Fluxx that I've yet to solidly formulate in my mind (perhaps I'll post them if I do).

Nimrod...