Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Ideas

  • FromMarnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 24 Mar 2006 09:04:03 -0500
On Mar 23, 2006, at 5:01 PM, gwen wrote:

I know this is ressurecting an old thread, but my officemate just gave
me a URL that has a bunch of mythical animals and their components
listed:

http://oanda.sca.org/ordinary/M.html

Ah, the SCA armorial!  Clever source of monsters.

(Look under "monster".)

And now my mind has gone to SCA Fluxx..with Keepers such as Rattan, Books, and Mead, and Actions such as Board Election (add 3 random Rules), Heraldry Rejected (discard one Rule), and Site Fee (give a card to the player with the most cards in hand). Yikes. I don't think I got enough sleep last night. :)

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek

Lord Ze'ev ben 'Arye, Troubadour
alias Marcellus Wolfhurst
--
|\  /|                 |  _ |/  | Marnen Laibow-Koser
Need Mac help?  Call me at      | marnen@xxxxxxxxxx
+1 (888) 464-3646 ext. 0158454! | http://www.marnen.org