Re: [Rabbits] Are you a werewolf? Question

  • FromThe Black Paladin <owaru@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 01 Jul 2006 12:58:04 -0400
Fred Poutre wrote:
Can the werewolf pick the Seer as the victim?

Sure. Of course, the Seer is under no compunction to reveal who zie is, and someone who is *not* the Seer (say, for example, a Werewolf) is under no compunction not to attempt to convince the party that *they* are the Seer.

In fact, it's usually a horrible idea for the Seer to reveal who they are, because unless they finger the second Werewolf, successfully accusing one is almost ALWAYS a sure ticket to death.

-Trevor

         Trevor W. Schadt     The Black Paladin    owaru@xxxxxxxxxxxx
         *****************LiveJournal: blackpaladin******************
         AIM: ryudo owaru******ICQ: 8807090******Y!M: apoblackpaladin
       "I can learn to close my eyes to anything but injustice." - Rush