Re: [Rabbits] Are you a werewolf? Question

  • FromRoss Andrews <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 3 Jul 2006 23:43:36 -0500
Moral of the story for me?  I won't play in a game of 30, but I won't
worry about whether or not they happen, I probably won't play in a
game of 15, I may play in a game of 7 or 9.  It sounds like a lot more
fun.

For me it's even less that as it is that I don't like to play at cons. The game is VASTLY better with people you know, since it's all about reading people and hiding your true intentions. I wouldn't play 30 under any circumstances, and I prefer 8 or 9, but I'll play in a game of 10-15 if the players are all good friends.

I really don't understand how it became a con game.

--Ross