Re: [Rabbits] New Rabbit

  • FromShadowcat <shadowcat@xxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Jul 2006 16:37:14 +0000
kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Welcome aboard!
>
> Do you have more experience with the Looney Labs cards games or the pyramids games?

	At present I have a little more experience with the card games, though
I am proficient in some of the pyramid games.

	I am presently wanting to play some games of Zarcana, and Gnostica to
see which I prefer.  What tarot decks do people use for these games?  I
know about the Aquarian and Londa decks.  I have a copy of the
Inspiration Tarot, by USGames I am think I may convert over once I
figure out which game I like better, and find an artist to help me.

	  Shadowcat

--
Life isn't a cabaret
It's a bloody circus