Re: [Rabbits] New Rabbit

  • FromShadowcat <shadowcat@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Jul 2006 10:20:27 +0000
Kristin wrote:

> > I do not skip games entirely, as sometimes I do not like modifications
> > that are made to future editions, or variations of games.  I like to see
> > the development of things, and know why things were changed.
>
> well there is LOTS of development history on this one  :)

	<Snip>

	Thank you, I always enjoy seeing the evolution of a game.

> -Kristin (who has not played Zarcana in years, but used to enjoy it as long
> as she was playing against casual gamers not gamers who ultimately wanted
> the game to be more like what it turned into when it became Gnostica)

	I have a few groups I play with, one is "just play, and see where it
goes," another is "Crush the opponent at all costs."  I think Zarcana
will be good for the first, and Gnostica for the second.  Personally I
prefer the first usually.

	  Shadowcat

--
Life isn't a cabaret