Re: [Rabbits] New Rabbit

  • FromShadowcat <shadowcat@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Jul 2006 10:16:18 +0000
Denis Moskowitz wrote:

> > > Whatever's lying around.  I don't even remember the name of the one I
> > > have, but the images are very simple, which I think probably makes
> > > play easier.
> >       Whatever is lying around is better then 200 decks.  I collect them, and
> > used to read profesionaly.
> In that case, I know I'm not the only person who thinks the Aquarian
> Tarot is excellent for both games.

	That is one of the leaders at the moment, as are Tarot of the Moon
Garden, Robin Wood Tarot, and three different decks by Mary Hanson
Roberts.  I still have a few decks to look over for this.  The Vertigo
Tarot has also been ruled out of the running.

	  Shadowcat

--
Life isn't a cabaret
It's a bloody circus