[Rabbits] up and coming

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Oct 2006 12:59:35 -0500
just an update-

I have my intro letter filled out and given to the Person of Authority and my copy to FAX (need to find a place to do this for me- Kinkos, I guess).  I printed out a copy of the Martian Coaster/Treehouse Promotional sale and flyers for the FLUXX Jewish/Christian Expansion cards for him, too.

my friend is letting me borrow a lab coat. And my little boy is going to be my helper. I bought a pattern today to make a child sized lab coat. And cute buttons. I also bought some purple batik fabric to make scrubs for him (if he wants). (and I am making a badge for him, too)  I'll make sure to get pics to share.

I asked the store owner to order Martiam Coasters and some more Treehouse tubes (he is out).

I will be doing my demo from 1-4. But it seems a bit silly to put a time down. My boys olay games int he back room all day Saturday. I will be there all day anyway.

Now, all I need to do is get my mom's sewing machine (my is being repaired right now) and I will be set.

I was hoping to find purple fabris with orange carrots.... oh, well.

Kimberly