[Rabbits] Convention Time! Dragonmeet, 2nd December, Central London, UK

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 31 Oct 2006 03:49:30 +0000

The very Rabbit-friendly Dragonmeet is letting us back in again this year, despite the fact that I'm involved again, so if anyone's interested in demoing at a one-day convention with a laid-back atmosphere (unfortunately we always get worked hard) and nice people (which makes up for it), please let me know.

They let us in early to set up, so it helps if I know who's coming along in advance, so the door people have a list of people to admit. Last one in does the coffee run before the doors open...

The convention's website is at http://www.dragonmeet.com/ , the cookies will be on the table, and the noodle bar is just down the street.

And hey, if we have enough Rabbits, we can work in shifts and people can nip out for Christmas shopping!

Jennifer

The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb