Re: [Rabbits] up and coming

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Oct 2006 14:50:56 -0500
Carol,
  Thanks (to you & Looney Labs) for the oppurtunity to do a demo with my My son. I think this will be really good for his autism disorder. (and self esteem- he is very 'clutzy' and knows it and it makes him feel bad sometimes).

I'll use shutterfly.com for the pictures.

I figured the Holy Fluxx was for Chirstian stores, but figured I'd pass it to Ron. He has a GREAT gaming hobbystore. very family friendly and there are always little kids there with their moms- and I have the PDF of the Holy Fluxx cards printed. I as going to have them to look at at the demo.

What I would really LOVE to do..... is an educational Demo for the small private Christian School that my boys take classes at (we homeschool, but they take a computer and art class at a small private school). I need to get the guts up to talk to them about it .... I don't want to sound like a salesperson or anything. and I'm not sure their stand on 'playing cards'-- though NanoFict and Chrono (and even Flxx) aren't really like card playing (I guess some religions associate card playing with gambling and poker )

(Ki is so excited to get his own Looney Lab Labcoat!)

Kimberly
(happy homechoolin' mom)