Re: [Rabbits] up and coming

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Oct 2006 14:11:42 -0500
Wow!  Kimberly and Ki are just rarin' to go!  I wish we could have a hundred rabbits like you right now Kimberly!!

On 10/30/06, Kimberly Terrill < kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
just an update-

I have my intro letter filled out and given to the Person of Authority and my copy to FAX (need to find a place to do this for me- Kinkos, I guess).

Feel free to just snail mail this into us.  Don't feel like you have to spend more than a stamp to get this to us!! If you've got access to a scanner/fax at home that's cool - but snail mail works too.

Send it to:
Looney Labs (make sure that "Looney Labs" is part of the address)
PO Box 761
College Park, MD  20741

I printed out a copy of the Martian Coaster/Treehouse Promotional sale and flyers for the FLUXX Jewish/Christian Expansion cards for him, too.

That Crazy Good Martian Coasters Special you printed will be perfect for your Friendly Local Game Store owner - since you say he's out of Treehouse anyway!  Please have him order that - he can order from his favorite distributor or directly from us, whichever he prefers!

The Holy Fluxx expansions specials are really designed for the Religions bookstore/giftstore market - it bundles Christian Fluxx or Jewish Fluxx boosters in with decks of Fluxx into one display.  If he wants to order it, fantastic, but we're hoping to get Christian and Jewish rabbits to go to the bookstores they already frequent and let THOSE stores (who've never sold Fluxx before) know about our great game.

my friend is letting me borrow a lab coat. And my little boy is going to be my helper. I bought a pattern today to make a child sized lab coat. And cute buttons. I also bought some purple batik fabric to make scrubs for him (if he wants). (and I am making a badge for him, too)  I'll make sure to get pics to share.

PLEASE!!  We'd love to see photos!!  But the best way to share photos is to put them up on a website like Flikr
 (http://www.flickr.com/)

... and then post the URL/link in your email to the rabbits list.  Lots of people can't deal with attachments in email, so sharing photos like this is better for the community.

I asked the store owner to order Martiam Coasters and some more Treehouse tubes (he is out).

YAY!  Kimberly, you ROCK!

I will be doing my demo from 1-4. But it seems a bit silly to put a time down. My boys olay games int he back room all day Saturday. I will be there all day anyway.

Do have some fun!  You probably won't be busy the entire time - just be open to share/play the games you have when you're there.

Thanks for being such a great Rabbit!!!
Carol