[Rabbits] Look what we did this past weekend...

  • From"David Tyberg" <dfunkmale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Oct 2006 18:10:51 -0500

It was a beautiful autumn day here in Atlanta yesterday so Sharon and decided to toss the giant pyramids in the trailer and ride to Piedmont Park and play some games.  Our friend Chris came by and took some spiffy pics.  Have a look: http://ckdake.com/gallery/outside/2006-nov-park/

Be advised those pics are copyright so if you want to use them for anything, you’ll have to contact Chris and work that out with him.

Hapy fall!

~David