Re: [Rabbits] Convention Time! Dragonmeet, 2nd December, Central London, UK

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 31 Oct 2006 01:57:40 -0600
I'd love to... except the commute would be awful! (and the christmas
shopping would be all the worse with the horrid exchange rate).. :P

-Evan