Re: [Rabbits] Demoing at otherRabbit's turf?

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Nov 2006 15:47:47 +0000
Kimberly T. wrote
> Now I am wondring if is run by a rabbit (maybe just not a demo
> rabbit) and if I should go ahead with a demo. I'd hate to feel
> like I was stepping on some other rabbits toes.

I don't think there are any rules about this, and it's a new
enough problem I don't even think we have informal etiquette to
address the issue.

My first step would be to try to attend a Thursday Aquarius demo
if you can. Maybe this person could use your help, or would be
interested in helping you with your demo. In any case, you'll
have made another Looney Friend. If you can't make Thursday,
maybe the game store owner can put you in touch by phone.

The only "toes" you really have to worry about are taking away
another rabbit's opportunity to earn points, but it doesn't
seem like this game store is so overloaded with Rabbits that it
is that kind of problem, even if you two don't want to band
together.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx