Re: [Rabbits] Demoing at otherRabbit's turf?

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Nov 2006 15:59:48 -0500
We don't have 'turf' per se. If there is another rabbit that demos at the store, maybe they're only comfortable demoing certain games. Then you can fill in with other games. Or you can demo a different game than them while they demo. Or even demo the same game, so more people get to play the game at the same time. Or...

I tend to demo in other people's areas (since I mostly demo at conventions). Not only is there no conflict, but I've been welcomed as additional last minute help.

Not to mention, you can play something like Treehouse or Volcano with each other if there's a slow point.

Seth
aka GnTar, the evil teddy bear rabbit

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG