Re: [Rabbits] Demoing at otherRabbit's turf?

  • FromCarol Townsend <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Nov 2006 12:58:31 -0600
This sounds like a great plan, Kimberly - but I will tell you that if two rabbits are doing demos at the same store - and both submit reports - then they both get points! We've got enough games to let everyone in on the fun!

Thank you for being so sweet about things - but I think it'll be cool. Let us know how things go!

Carol Townsend
Event Maven and Rabbit Wrangler
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=CarolT
www.looneylabs.com