Re: [Rabbits] Demoing at otherRabbit's turf?

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Nov 2006 15:49:00 -0500
At 13:49 -0500 2006-11-15, Kimberly Terrill wrote:
Thanks,
I'll try to attend Thursday sans labcoat of course, and talk to who ever is doing the demo andmaybe the other co-owner of the store will be there to talk to. I don;t want to step on the point oppurtunity of a rabbit who is there first.

The other co-owner of the store probably would have told you that the store does already have a Demo Rabbit; I suspect that one put the Aquarius demo on the store's schedule. Anyway, the interaction between the Rabbit Roster and the Retailer Roster seems to indicate that there are no "turf" issues: A registered Demo Rabbit can list more than one store that they shop/play at, and there can be more than one Demo Rabbit listed for a given store this way. (Although this is more apparent in Indianapolis than in Dayton.)

Unless you do something silly, like advertise your demo as being "better" than the Thursday demo, I wouldn't expect any problems.
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx