Re: [Rabbits] Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • From"Tonya Foust" <tmfoust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 08:49:23 -0600
Evan,

Don't forget that we have monthly warren meeting the 3rd Saturday of every month (except this coming because of the holiday) at Pizza to The People in southwest Naperville (just north of 75th street on Rt. 59).

Hope to see you there sometime!
Tonya