Re: [Rabbits] Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 13:51:48 -0600
To be fair, in Chicago sometimes that's the same distance.

On 11/22/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The problem I'm having is that "Chicago, IL" is a little vauge regarding how
far people are from me... they could be a 5 min walk or a 2 hour drive. I
just don't know.

-Evan

 On 11/22/06, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bells and Bangles!
>
> I just emailed 8 Blab Rabbits in my area. I got a response from one, it
turns out it the little game store I was thinking about demoing at
earlier..... funny.

> Anyway, maybe I'll get a few more responses and can get a Rabbit
Gathering!

> -Kimberly
> www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord
>

> On 11/22/06, Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> > I'm On the south east side...of the country. :(
> > I'm trying to get my local game store to carry LL games, then let me
demo, so I can recruit some rabits or even just gaming partners. (see I get
more out of this than just points (hopefully).