Re: [Rabbits] Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 11:55:29 -0500
Bells and Bangles!

I just emailed 8 Blab Rabbits in my area. I got a response from one, it turns out it the little game store I was thinking about demoing at earlier..... funny.

Anyway, maybe I'll get a few more responses and can get a Rabbit Gathering!

-Kimberly
www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord