[Rabbits] SW-Ohio Rabbits - Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • FromDean McKenzie <dean@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Nov 2006 15:10:00 -0500
My family might be up for a gathering. My current rabbit profile has me listed in Baltimore, but I'm currently working in Blue Ash and moving to Reading -mid December. My family is in Lebanon, and I'm fimiliar with the southern dayton/springboro/centerville area.

I'd love to learn to play Icehouse, and I know Homeworlds(can't figure out the mid/end game transitions), Ice towers, Zendo (although not good at it, and never played faced to face).

I intend to ask Ivory Tower Games (Lebanon) folks if they want me to Demo there once things settle down.

Kimberly Terrill wrote:
Chicago is a bit bigger than Dayton. (though we feel we are big.... Go Dragons!) If it says "Dayton" it's not going to be much more than a 45 minute drive. And some people have the suburb listed. I put 'in Kettering' on the email I sent out, so they can decide if it's worth the drive. Looks like we might have a little gathering in little Kettering in January! *LAURIE WRITES:- "To be fair, in Chicago sometimes that's the same distance."* ** /**** I remember those days when we lived outside of Washington DC....../ Kimberly. On 11/22/06, *TheLoneGoldfish* <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    The problem I'm having is that "Chicago, IL" is a little vauge
    regarding how far people are from me... they could be a 5 min walk
    or a 2 hour drive. I just don't know.

    -Evan

    On 11/22/06, *Kimberly Terrill* <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx