Re: [Rabbits] [Rabbits-Crafts] Volcano: Bagged set

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 10:10:51 -0600
I think I mentioned the 6x6 grid in the PDF, though I like the idea of a different color... perhaps grey/white instead of black/white... or... something. It depends on whether I'm painting the board or can get the checkerboard fabric...