Re: [Rabbits] [Rabbits-Crafts] Volcano: Bagged set

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 10:38:43 -0600
On 11/29/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think I mentioned the 6x6 grid in the PDF, though I like the idea of a
different color... perhaps grey/white instead of black/white... or...
something. It depends on whether I'm painting the board or can get the
checkerboard fabric...

Even if you do get checkerboard fabric, before you attach it to the
bag fabric, you could run some ornamental stitching along the inside
edge of the 11 squares needed for 6x6 to show the border of the 5x5
board.

Timothy