Re: [Rabbits] [Rabbits-Crafts] Volcano: Bagged set

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 20:38:17 -0800 (PST)
If the bag is made with 2 layers of cloth, have the bag 'reversible'.
That is, 1 side (normal) is 6x6 volcano board, other side volcano, and
then 1 side (reversed) is 3-player, other side 5-player.
A chessboard bandana could fit with the pieces.

I think the idea for a volcano boxed set went the way of the dodo on
the inception of the new marketing plan of Treehouse.

Black