Re: [Rabbits] [Rabbits-Crafts] Volcano: Bagged set

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Nov 2006 22:49:30 -0600
On 11/29/06, Steven R. Black II <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If the bag is made with 2 layers of cloth, have the bag 'reversible'.
That is, 1 side (normal) is 6x6 volcano board, other side volcano, and
then 1 side (reversed) is 3-player, other side 5-player.
A chessboard bandana could fit with the pieces.

I know both sets went away (alas with magenta pieces as well).

And you're asking for three sides to a two sided piece of geometry.
1. 6x6 volcano board
2. 3 player martian chess board
3. 5 player martian chess board

I'm not saying that the chess bags wouldn't be cool as hell, but it seems like it should be a separate project (especially since it would involve painting/stamping/ink jet transferring a non-square, and pretty much non-euclidean grid onto the fabric) (I've described ee0r's boards as taking 3 faces of a cube at a corner and flattening them.

You know... the 5 player version would have a really cool look for the outside of the bag too...

But getting back to the volcano board... I should start that, at the very least creating the grid.

-Evan (who really needs a sewing machine for this stuff)