Re: [Rabbits] speaking of conventions

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Nov 2006 09:12:22 -0600
Oh, and one last thought: Origins has had a "Teacher's Hall Pass" for the
past few years: Teachers (of all sorts, varieties and school types) get in
free for the weekend.  No promises that this will be the case again this
year, (cuz I'm not the one who makes those decisions) but I'm pretty sure
that will be the case again this year.

Looking at the origins website, yes, they are doing a Teacher's Hall
Pass, and also they have "Early Bird Expose-a-friend" program.  For
every regular Early Bird ticket ($50) you can get a free "Expose a
friend" ticket, as long as that friend has never been before.  So,
first timers, if you can find someone who's paying to go, you might be
able to get a free ticket through them.

Timothy