Re: [Rabbits] Re: Please help me find a glass ball for Christmas!

  • FromTucker <jazzfish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 03 Dec 2006 20:28:55 -0500
Hi Dave! I'm the Crystal Ball Rabbit from Origins last year.

The ball's actuall acrylic, not crystal, so there's no worry of it shattering or chipping when you drop it (unless you're dropping it from several hundred feet onto concrete, I suppose). You can get them from juggling supply stores: mine came from Brian Dube's online store at http://www.dube.com/ (check at http://www.dube.comballs/3.html for their acrylic balls). Mine is a 3" clear ball; for your son you'll probably want a 2.5".

Incidentally, James Ernest, another noted game designer, literally wrote the book on the type of juggling I was doing. His book's called _Contact Juggling_; Dube lists it as being out of print, but you can probably scrounge up a copy somewhere.

Hope this helps, and I'll see y'all next year!
--Tucker