Re: [Rabbits] Re: Please help me find a glass ball for Christmas!

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Dec 2006 13:22:29 -0500
i see they sell different sizes. What would be a good starting size for a 13 yr old?

On 12/4/06, JK Grence <jkgrence@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do all sorts of kinetic toys, including poi, diabolos, and yes, contact juggling.  I have a couple of the balls you speak of, and they're a joy to play with.  I will warn you it takes insane amounts of practice to do contact juggling with any degree of fluidity; it's more difficult than toss juggling by a few orders of magnitude.  It should still be easy enough to get them online in time for Christmas (such as www.dube.com), but if you like to buy locally (I do), call up magic shops in your area; my favorite local magic shop just happens to also be my juggling supply store, and I'd imagine the same would be true in other locales.