Re: [Rabbits] Re: Please help me find a glass ball for Christmas!

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Dec 2006 13:59:54 -0500
I want to precede this by saying I'm pretty terrible at contact juggling so take my advice with a grain of salt - but I started practicing by buying a lacrosse ball.  It was small, pretty dense (but not as hard and dense as an acrylic) and cheap.  I think i paid 99 cents for mine.

                 -Ryan