[Rabbits] planning

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Dec 2006 12:42:23 -0500
I am enjoying planning for Looney Game days. I always have loved planning and that touch of control it has and creativity. Though it is not even mid December and we have not had our first big Looney Game Day (January), I am already planning a Game day for February.

I want to do a Martian Game day. Play all the Martian Games (M. chess, M. Backgammon, M. Coasters, M. Peg Game...maybe Binary Homeworlds can be included.)

Maybe having green Hershey Kisses (they are kinda pyramid shaped) and I might even make a lime green labcoat.

Are there any other Martian Games I should include?

-Kimberly (I put some banner ads on my homeschool blogger. hopefully people still read it)

www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord