Re: [Rabbits] Arisia 2007

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Dec 2006 11:41:21 -0500
Sorry about that!

Arisia is in Cambridge, MA, at the Hyatt Regency, January 12-14, 2007. It is the largest New England area sci-fi & fantasy convention It usually has a pretty active open gaming space and scheduled gaming, and hopefully the new hotel this year will facilitate gaming better than the setup last year. A few years ago, the Looneys were gaming guests of honor, and it has had a fairly strong Looney labs following in years since.

You can find out more at http://2007.arisia.org/ .

Sorry for forgetting to include that info in my original post.