Re: [Rabbits] Arisia 2007

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Dec 2006 10:31:48 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Julia C. Tenney wrote:

So... as I was hurriedly checking to make sure I have my current
address on the roster, I noticed that Zarf is listed as owning Giant
Pyramids. So... are these in the Boston Area yet? Will they be by the
time of, o, I dunno, say, Arisia?

And, what colors are they?

I have one flat-pack of giant pyramids that I've never opened or assembled. I think that's one stash? Nor four? It's been so long since they came out that I don't remember.

They'll be in Boston by January, but I wasn't planning to assemble them.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't shipped you to Syria for interrogation, it's
for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because of the Eighth Amendment.