[Rabbits] [Event] New Store Signed Up! by Carlton Noles

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Jan 2007 14:17:35 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Carlton Noles has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Nolesce

========
Title: New Store Signed Up!
Location: Punta Gorda, FL
Date: 1/8/07

Kermit participated in the Tell-A-Store program and submitted his original Tell-A-Store event report (and got credited with Rabbit points for that event).

Today, the store called us, mentioned Kermit by name and said "hey, because of him, we want to now carry your games!"  And the put in a nice big order and are now part of our Family of Friendly Local Game Stores.

This Rocks!!

So... I know there are folks who have gone to stores (and I'm a little behind in wrangling the Tell-a-store reports - sorry!!).   Tell-a-Store visits are one event.  If the store actually orders from us and becomes a brand new retailer for us, then it's a second event to celebrate!!  Yay!!

(this report was submitted by Carol, just in case there's any confusion...)   :)