Re: [Rabbits] Re: educational stores

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Jan 2007 10:54:50 -0800 (PST)
Yes, we have one also in San Jose (CA)... but it's a question of
when I would have time to try and set something up.  I'll make sure
to check their shop next time we bring our son there, and at least
ask whether they're familiar with LL products or not

-Anhkst